Dr. Arifa Billah Shafiq
Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatologist
- Dr. Arifa Billah passed her MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). She has completed MD from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- She has experience of working in various positions of Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital (SSMCH), Islami Bank Hospital, BSMMU in Department of Medicine and Department of Dermatology & Venereology.
- She actively participated in number of Seminars organized by South Asian Society of Sexual Medicine, Association of Physicians of Bangladesh, SAARC Association of Aesthetic Dermatology.
- She was attended many national and international conferences.
- She also completed training in aesthetic procedure and skin surgery both Bangladesh and India.
- She attended as speaker and Achieved best poster award in Bangladesh Academy of Dermatology (B.A.D ).
- She has done her ‘Thesis’ titled ‘Correlation of Serum Vitamin-D Concentration with the Severity of Atopic Dermatitis .
- Dr. Arifa Billah achieved completion Certificate of six-month Certificate Course on Diabetology under distance learning program (DLP) organized by Bangladesh Institute of Health Sciences.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, she worked in Islami Bank Central Hospital as Consultant, Dermatologist.
- Now Dr. Arifa Billah Shafiq is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatologist and serving patients regularly.
Dr. Arifa Billah Shafiq is a board certified clinical and aesthetic dermatologist in Dhaka, Bangladesh. She graduated from the Bangladesh Academy of Medical Sciences and completed a six-month certificate course in dermatology and diabetes. She has also participated in numerous medical seminars and has completed a thesis on serum vitamin D levels. She has a keen interest in skin surgery and cosmetic procedures, which she uses to provide her patients with a more natural and healthy look.
Dr. Arifa Billah has completed MD from the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University and completed her MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College. She also has experience in cutaneous plastic surgery and electrosurgery. In addition, she has received a Certificate in Diabetology from the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University.